Happy New New Moon in Capricorn ♑️! Our first episode of 2024 is all about the Capricorn New Moon. In this episode, I brought in fellow astrologer, April Millar to share our thoughts on this beautiful new moon. With so many of the planets occupying Earth signs, this New Moon is a great time to ground and get clear on your goals and where you want to go this year. Let this New Moon help inform you with whom do you want to experience these achievements with? This year has favorable energy of letting go and healing big stories that have been holding you back that you are ready to overcome and release. Things like unhealthy relationships, fear of playing big, imposter syndrome, money mindset, etc.
Meet April Millar
April Millar Has been in the alternative holistic world for over 25 years, her first job was working in her family’s herb store. She spent a decade as a doula and childbirth educator, helping women navigate the transformation from maiden to mother. She LOVES guiding women to tap into their intuition and TRUST THEMSELVES through pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. April lives in Idaho with her family and has 5 young children of her own. April is an Astrologer, Certified Card Reader, Moon expert, AND a master chocolate chip cookie eater. She has found these modalities to be extremely beneficial as an entrepreneur, in manifesting, but especially in child-rearing! April aspires to become a leading expert in astrology for parenting since each child actually does come with their own parenting manual. When you are ready to unleash your off-beat weirdo and understand your kids, April’s got your back.
Learn more about her at:
Capricorn New Moon
Galvanizing your direction – New Moon in Capricorn 20° at 3:57 AM PT | 6:57 AM ET. With so many of the planets occupying Earth signs, this New Moon is a great time to ground and get clear on your goals and where you want to go this year.
We are still in the shadow zone for Mercury Rx so you don’t need to have all of the details down yet but having a big picture direction of what do you want to achieve? What do you want to change? What do you want exceeding your expectations? What do you want to empower? What do you want to experience? And what do you want to activate? This New Moon is ready to support you in building what you want.
Saturn is currently holding the reins of opportunity between Jupiter who wants to go big and Mars who just wants to go – and is asking before you take off what is your capacity? Realistically what do you have the bandwidth for and what is the most important? Saturn in Pisces is here helping you to discern what’s the smartest way to invest in yourself with your energy, money, time and resources.
Join Leslie for a 2024 planning session, one week from today 1/18 she’ll be answering all these questions.
With a beautiful trine from Venus to Chiron (exact) and the North Node you aren’t meant to go at this alone. Let this New Moon help inform you with whom do you want to experience these achievements with?
This year has favorable energy of letting go and healing big stories that have been holding you back that you are ready to overcome and release. Things like unhealthy relationships, fear of playing big, imposter syndrome, money mindset, etc.
Who do you want on your healing journey with you? Do you have a trusted friend or community that is going to help stretch you? Stretch you out of your limiting beliefs. If you need a like-minded community in your life I’d love to have you in StarPowered Circle.
Cosmic notes for Astro Techies:
- New Moon trine Uranus Rx asks what needs to be reawakened in your goals or direction?, Are there goals that you have because you’ve been conditioned to want them?, Are you sure?
- New Moon square NN and Chiron, asks what about your healing journey, Gow is that part of your goals, this year?, How will healing make you the GOAT?
- New Moon sextile Neptune, asks what spiritual and compassionate tools will you harness? What opportunities will they open up for you?
- Saturn midway between Mars/Jupiter Earth trine, pragmatic expansion. To say yes, you have to say no. Action, Expansion, Inner wisdom How will you trust your Inner Wisdom to know what you take action or expansion on?
New Moon Capricorn Ritual Personalizations for Changemakers
Today, I plant the seeds to chart my ultimate success through my leadership’s
- Aries (or 10H): Expertise in delivering on my ultimate mission
- Taurus (or 9H): Sustainable purpose and motivation
- Gemini (or 8H): Deep healing for pragmatic empowerment
- Cancer (or 7H): Long-lasting partnerships with successful co-creators
- Leo (or 6H): Solid ways of maintaining healthy systems and routines
- Virgo (or 5H): Sensible ways of self expression and creativity
- Libra (or 4H): Groundedness and wisdom traditions
- Scorpio (or 3H): No-nonsense approach to speaking your mind
- Sagittarius (or 2H): Practical investments and pragmatic values
- Capricorn (or 1H): Strategic and expert identity and leadership
- Aquarius (or 12H): Spiritual tools to activate the subconscious collective
- Pisces (or 11H): Network and community of goal-getters
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.