What relationship traps do you need to break through so you can fly? This highly energetic, upheaval of an eclipse is shaking up your relationships and who you THOUGHT you were in relationship with, others and yourself. This is the time you’ve been working towards for the last 6 months. And it’s this Eclipse that is asking you to dig deeper. Get to the root of the relationship dynamic that is no longer working for you. What interpersonal and relationship traps are draining you of your energy and in your Work, your bank accounts? When you bring to awareness these ingrained patterns and their roots, you set them free. Remember, the more you let go, the more space you have to call in your most trusting, worthy and aligned collaborations that nourish your success.
New Moon Annular Solar Eclipse Libra 21°
October 14, 2023 | 10:55 AM PT | 1:55 PM ET
Liberating Relationship Patterns (Breaking free of Enmeshment) – The more you let go, the more you are free to call in those most trusting, worthy and aligned collaborations that nourish your success.
This highly energetic, upheaval of an eclipse is shaking up your relationships and who you THOUGHT you were in relationship with, others and yourself. This is the time you’ve been working towards for the last 6 months. You are ready to let go once and for all to unlock a new cycle of collaborative relationships and client attraction.
Your previous relationship patterns shaped by societal, familial, cultural conditioning told you who you were, who you needed to be, and who you needed to please in order to survive. This at one time protected you, it served you so you could endure, but now it inhibits you from reaching your highest potential in both life and Work. Maybe you under price, or say yes all the time, or hide parts of yourself that seem unworthy. What interpersonal and identity traps are not allowing you to awaken, become liberated, or take off? These shadows of being are now excavated. And all the armor and protections you’ve built around yourself are no longer walls, but now tools of your trade as you dissolve away the survival and see what gifts it gave you.
Remember, even in your Work and business, the old family enmeshment dynamics are playing out in your professional relationships.
This Eclipse, make a conscious point to breakfree from these past relationship patterns to unlock your interpersonal success:
- Lack of individuality: aka not being your true self and blending in
- Emotional dependency: aka letting others determine your feeling, goals and experiences
- Lack of decision making: aka you depend on others to make decisions
- No boundaries: aka you don’t assert your needs or preferences
- Conflict avoidance: aka you suppress your feelings to keep the peace
- Isolation: aka you hide instead of making healthy valuable relationships
- Emotional turbulence: aka intense emotions create instability with loved ones
- Jealousy, envy and possessiveness: aka controlling behaviors of distrust
Although it’s a New Moon, the energy of this eclipse is so charged I encourage you to set no new intentions. You don’t need to do anything, simply let the breaking down, chipping away, letting go, making space for your true self to emerge. To “let” is to bring awareness to what needs letting go.
The more you resist the more tangled your unhealthy relationship patterns remain.
The more you let go, the more you are free to call in those most trusting, worthy and aligned collaborations that nourish your success.
➡️ What do you need to let go of to fly?
Cosmic notes for Astro Techies
- Last full Moon, Mars laid the groundwork for separation and cutting relationships loose
- South Node eclipse shows us past enmeshment patterns to let go
- Opposite Chiron / NN – asks us to truly feel the hurt of being our true selves so that we can move through these wounds with the awareness of our gifts of being
- Mars trine Saturn shows us how to tap into our self boundaries, expertise, trust and power, we are protected
- Uranus inconjunct the Sun and Moon: an echo of the eclipse message. What survival tactics no longer have a hold on you? Fawning, hyper independence, putting others over yourself, hyper control?
- An annular ring of fire reminds you that even if your needs are eclipsed, your fire never never goes out. You are powerful.
Libra Solar Eclipse Quantum leaps
For accuracy, look to your natal chart and find the house that contains Libra 21°, this the area of your life/Work ripe for this quantum leap.
Today I FLY because I break through the traps of:
- Aries (or 7H): Putting others on a pedestal
- Taurus (or 6H): Servitude to others
- Gemini (or 5H): Overworking to please others
- Cancer (or 4H): Envy of others
- Leo (or 3H): Suppressing your needs
- Virgo (or 2H): Worthiness in relationships
- Libra (or 1H): Putting yourself last or down
- Scorpio (or 12H): Enmeshment
- Sagittarius (or 11H): Taking one for the team
- Capricorn (or 10H): Obliging others
- Aquarius (or 9H): Letting others determine my purpose
- Pisces (or 8H): Letting others manipulate and control
Share the love + Leave a review
If you are a listener to this podacst, please consider doing me a favor and heading over to apple podcast to leave a rating and review. Your rating and review helps this podcast reach other visionary changmakers like you.